Thursday, May 6, 2010

interesting day

I uploaded my dad's jingle campaign and it took me four hours to upload it on Youtube.

I edited my PSA for my dad.

I woke up late like eight in the morning and rose up at ten in the morning, really interesting!

I had a great night last night.

I am so tired but why am I still writing a blog entry.

I together with Ace and Kuya Miko, went around the town. Almost half of the main high way was traveled.

I had a little argument with my cousin April and with my sis. Nakakairita.. Until now, really.

I am sleepy though there is still like ten percent energy left with me.

There is no meeting de avanse tonight for the Team Romero.

The opposite party is here in our barangay. What do you expect to come out from their mouths- all negatives against Team Romero. It was like 10 percent platforms and 90 percent destructive messages.


I am excited to be on board! Here I come MOR! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment