Sunday, May 16, 2010

I did enjoy my Saturday (05-15-10)

MAY 15, 2010 SATURDAY

FIRST LONG ON-AIR EXPERIENCE.
With DJ Macky during our 11-1 program Saturday edition of Tambayan.
It was super cool especially when some of the callers get your number, it was so flattery!
Super thanks to the people who listened and who called! I love you guys!


SEVEN-ELEVEN TAMBAY WITH DANE.
So Dane was supposed to go at the station but didn't make it because of some school stuff.
She just waited me at the Seven-Eleven junction.
And then we ate hotdog sandwich as our lunch, taghirap kami!


IRONMAN 2.
So Dane wanted to watch the local film 'Here Cmes the Bride,' but then I convinced her to just watch Ironman 2.
I imagined how our friend Reinalyn would react if she's with us, and how she'd convince us to watch IM2, too.
I think some of the Filipino films are "jologs."


MINI-MINI REUNION.
Yes, since we just three from our batch, we just considered it as mini (doubled) reunion.
Melody, who's hiding with a fan, a batchmate from Anolid, and Myra, who is busy texting.
I super miss Melody, she got scared with my smile. 
(What's with my super nakakamiss na smile, Melody?) :))


DEMOLAY NIGHT.
Not really, it was just a little post-party for Bro JC, Jejo.
Brad Jomart, Adrian, and Kim, texted me that they are there.
So I took the opportunity to be with them, again.
Since I haven't showed up for months.
Looking for a San Mig Light is difficult, even at the Mercury Drug
where I thought I'd find some, was not available there.
Thanks to Jennifer, a batchmate, for accompanying me at Tebag where I found a store.


EMCEE.
I went straight ahead at the Awarding Ceremony at Barangay Guiguilonen where I was invited to host the event.
I wasn't prepared to give an inspirational message on behalf of my father, 
though I think the message was great (thanks to my previous speaking engagements.)
Went home at past twelve. I was not able to go with SK friends at Coffee repub, for I was really sleepy then.
Anyway, basketball players there have looks, unlike some barangays.
Girls in Guiguilonen, are HOT! 

2 comments:

  1. i'm really proud of you :)
    keep it up.. :)
    love you, bestfren!! :)
    wag makakalimot ha?? :)
    gb!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Besty Ros, super thanks!
    I am really hoping to see you very very soon!
    Hala, biglang nag-flashback ang mga memories natin nung HS days..awww..

    ReplyDelete