Wednesday, May 5, 2010

5 days to go until May 10 Elections

I am super excited for May 10 National and Local Elections, but the way towards that day is still crappy and a a lot of problems for the campaign are still needed to be resolved immediately.

As the junior campaign manager of my dad, I have a lot of things that are also bugging my mind. I am more on external affairs than on internals. My sister facilitates the internals. My mom is also focused on the business though she goes with dad on house-to-house campaign. I so love the coordination within our family.

My dad manages his commitments well. He goes house-to-house campaign in the morning and attends the meeting the avanse at night. He still has a lot of things to be focused on like our business. Dyan ako bilib kay dad.







No comments:

Post a Comment