Wednesday, May 12, 2010

First Day

I was really surprised to not find the Navarra on the garage when I was already set to go to ABS-CBN Dagupan for the briefing. I got nervous because I was thinking that I will be totally late for the briefing and what made me more nervous was my that during our first production presentation in my BC 102 class, I was one of the late comers and we weren't allowed to go inside anymore.


So I rushed at Kuya Miko and asked him to drive for me using the single motor vehicle. I was rushing I forgot to appky a wax. We still borrowed two helmets for daddy reminded us to wear so that we won't get reprimanded in Dagupan City. 


So after we got two helmets, (thanks kuya Glenn!) we went off the road and rushed!


Kuya Miko just woke up when I knocked at his door and I am blessed for he is very much willing to drive for me. Thanks Kuya Miko!


 So the security guard welcomed me and I said that I came for the briefing, he told me to log in first and I saw my two co-DJs' names, Lara and Jp. 


I ran towards the radio studio and I was late, yes, for a minute! Thank God!


DJ Macky was on her program and we were briefed every time she is not on air.


She even gave us time to introduce ourselves on air. Errr, we hoped our friends did hear us. LOL


She introduced us to other employees, while we went on a studio tour.


A lot of wonderful people were there! I will surely enjoy my stay there!


My schedule is every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 11 to 1 P.M. 


We drew lots on the scheduling. We were given a lot of assignments immediately and now I am working on my own playlist. 


We also recorded for our plugs. I was the one who suggested how to do the plug, and I am happy for that. 


The excitement is still with me!


I do hope friends that you can catch and listen to me on 94.3 MOR Dagupan.

No comments:

Post a Comment