Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Enrollment Day 1: June 2

I got up from bed as early as 11:30 last night to prepare my stuff.
Went off the road at 3:00 AM with Uncle Og as my driver and Kuya Miko as our company.
Came at 6:00 AM and ate our breakfast at Jollibee Philcoa.

Asked the Ipil dorm if I can check-in immediately but we still need to wait until 10 in the morning to be able to check in.

So I went to my college to line-up but I was not that so confident that my adviser will come early, so I stayed not on the line, rather outside the building.

Saw some BC friends. Jedz brought cup cakes! Thanks Jedz!

When I was at the Shopping Center to have my picture taken, Chastine texted me and said that our adviser is already there. So we rushed towards CMC.

Ma'am Jo was in her mood this morning, she smiled and I felt amazed.

She allowed me to get my subjects and also she got my desired subjects for next semester.

Of the three subjects I still need to enlist, CWTS of CMC is the only one I got. Thanks Film institute!

Now I am here at Ipil Residence Hall and slept for the entire afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment