Thursday, June 10, 2010

Video Cam PLEASE

I need a video camera for my BC 148 class. The one I blogged earlier, it is because I need a higher resolution camera unlike my current video camera which has been with me since junior prom! Yes, it has been four years already that it is with me. 

NOW, I just talked to my dad and asked if they can buy me one, guess what. I still need to search about the specs and the price of the video camcorder that I need and I like!

My parents have been so supportive to me all these years and I appreciate it really. I am thankful for having such parents. Even if they really do not like broadcasting as my course, haha. I will still obey them by fulfilling their "dream" for me, and that is to enter law school. 

Heck I opened that topic again. Anyway, I will still enjoy my undergrad years and will think of law school later. :)

For now, I LOVE YOU DAD! I LOVE YOU MOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment