Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dinner with Freshies

Finally I saw the three former high school-mates and now, university-mates fellows! Nikko, Patrick and Ian accepted my invitation for us to have dinner with some Mangaldan National High School alumni-mates. 
So there, we wasted some twenty minutes waiting for a jeepney going to Philcoa and waiting for some mates. 
Patrick and Ian have a curfew at 9 PM so they needed to just take the food out. We went off the campus at 8:36 so the two needed to rush since thy did not have a late permit.
I needed to walkout from the group since I did feel the atmosphere anymore. Sometimes, too much is much!
Nikko went with me since he is also concern with the curfew period. I even did not notice the time and I just realize that it was three minutes to ten when I arrived at Ipil.
I had a great time with these freshies and some friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment