Thursday, June 17, 2010

Freaky Friday

I still cannot move forward about what happened last night. I was thinking about it the whole night.
I WAS LATE IN SUBMITTING MY FIRST ACTIVITY IN BC 148 CLASS.
I am doomed!


Maybe I am just sensationalizing this but hey, I underwent many weird stuff last night and I even had my one series of unfortunate events! Com'on dude!


Anyway, I have a LOT of stuff to do for today. I hope I can accomplish them all.
I also do not know if applying for AdCore or the Advertising Core org would be one of my plans for this semester. I do not know! I still do not have an acad org! 


Anyway, I am so into internet right now, unlike the previous weeks. Maybe my BC 148 class really affects me in such a way that I need to be online every time. But I would discover my "online self" deeper as this semester ends hopefully through my Interactive Broadcasting class.

No comments:

Post a Comment