Monday, June 14, 2010

Change of plans

So I waited for hours for my parents and cousins with sister this afternoon but when they arrived they told me that they might not fully enjoy their stay in Manila since we could only be inside the mall for three or so hours because of the travel time from Pangasinan to Manila which is a five-hour ride away.

Uncle Og and Kuya Miko were my companies on the ride. I slept most of the travel time.

FIRST TIME! We used the new road from Balintawak going straight to Mindanao Avenue! The only problem I saw there was the squatters' area that was not built with walls. A lot might be killed their. I asked Uncle Og if we can still go to Trinoma since I need to buy post-its he said we still need to pass North Avenue, so I decided not to go in Trinoma since I was in a hurry. Luckily, I saw a building with NBS in it! So there, I just bought my stuff therein.

I checked in Ipil dorm at 5:20 on the afternoon. I enjoyed the ride. I miss my family already.

No comments:

Post a Comment