Thursday, June 17, 2010

BC 148 and my series of unfortunate events

UNDONE EDITING DURING CLASS.
I was not able to finish editing the BC 148 activity inside the classroom due to some technical problems involved in the software that was installed in the PC I used. I do not know in the first place, how to use Vegas. I also lacked some production elements that I needed for this prod.

 
NO MEMORY CARD READER AT THE DORM.
I thought I am complete with my gadgets at the dorm but I was wrong. I do not have a memory card reader, and I still have to wait for some of the dorm mates who can lend me their card reader. I even posted some poster-like announcement at my door and at the bulletin board. Kulang na lang i-room-to-room ko ang Ipil dorm! Luckily, I met this sophie resident and lent me his memory card reader. To this lad named Milbert John Llena (I just googled him and men, he is a BS AppPhy geek, just like my best friend Floyd!), super thanks!


I STILL NEED TO GO TO PHILCOA TO UPLOAD.
1ST INTERNET SHOP= FAILED.
I do not know why I am being so miserable today, I hope this would be the end of this mess, or should I say of this problem of mine- uploading the BC 148 video! 
I stayed for 30 minutes in the first internet shop I entered then I have to leave it for they are closing at 11 PM.. Now I am at another internet shop and I am uploading the vid. I hope I can upload it this time.



I hope I can upload this before 12 midnight or else I am dead! :,(


 

No comments:

Post a Comment