Friday, November 12, 2010

Astro Mayabang

Ate Ivy Claudio and I went to EDSA Shangrila to watch the film of one of our classmates in BC 148, and to show our support to him. I saw and was start struck as what Ma'am Data would call it, to the stars whom I first saw in our class last semester. And now they were presented in the silver screen with some artists. Yes I saw the casts such as Aaron, Megan, Sweet, Marco, and Hermes.

The film was good. It was kind of disturbing for me specifically the scene wherein a gay, Mama Suk (Sweet) who pays for sexual pleasure,  asked Astro (Aaron) to mimic a religious saint before they have sex.

Anyway, congratulations to Director Jason Paul Laxamana for a great Gala and Premiere Night! Guys, watch it,too.

Movie poster courtesy of Director Jason Paul Laxaman.
Available here

No comments:

Post a Comment