Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Interview later, I am so excited yet nervous

That is the longest title I have ever had in this blog site.
I am so excited yet nervous, yes. Actually I do not know what to do now.
Will I now take a bath and prepare for this afternoon's major-major interview?
I am also anxious knowing that this will be a once-in-an-undergrad-life experience.

Even though I really do not know what to do now, one thing is for sure, I will not let the hope of my family and relatives turn into nothing. I will make them really really proud. I love them so much.

This scholarship is not only a passport for an education abroad, but this will also be a key for some of the family wounds to heal. I need your prayers for me to have confidence to face the panel and also for me to have the right answers to their questions.


Bring it on, Fulbright!

No comments:

Post a Comment