Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Virgin Dorm Violator

I officially logged in at 10:45 PM tonight.
If you came in at past 10 PM, you are late,
and will be penalized if you did not sign at the log book.
I did not sign up for the late permit.
I am supposed to be penalized with a "LATE"mark.
But I was not.


This is because the guard who is on-duty tonight did not put the log book on her table and did not look if the dormer really did sign or did not. So luckily, I was able to enter the dormitory without being tagged as a dorm violator. I just came from Ortigas with Jeff and Francis for a business presentation. During our dinner at Tokyo-Tokyo I was worried about this "LATE" mark but thankfully I am still virgin or 100 percent rule follower and obedient resident here at Ipil Dorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment