Wednesday, August 11, 2010

US Prof talks in my BA 101 class

     State University of of New York professor Dr. Edwin Portugal talked about Competitive Advantage in my BA 101 class this morning. This cool and generous professor gave a great lecture and a lot of perks and gifts to the class!


     (Dr. Portugal, me, and Sir Manny)

     Prior to the start of the class, I asked the permission of CBA Dean Dr. Ben Paul Gutierrez and the speaker himself if I can record the entire seminar and he said yes. So I decided to make it a podcast-like production wherein I will upload the seminar which I recorded, in podcast! 
(Photo from Dr. Portugal)
     The class was lucky enough to win a lot of prizes such as t-shirts, playing cards from Las Vegas, a circular playing cards, and medals! My team won the medals! According to Dr. Portugal, the medals came from the town where Ice-Olympics occurred.
     The professor shared his knowledge on business administration and also on proper pronunciation of some words!



No comments:

Post a Comment