Thursday, August 19, 2010

BA 101 review craze

Now that I am done with my production in BC 148, I can now devote my time reviewing BA 101 for our midterm examination on Monday! I know I am left with just a little time to study my lessons, so please do pray for me.

Upon waking up this afternoon from a short nap, I immediately took a bath and prepared to go to Techno Hub where I thought I can enjoy reviewing, this is my first time to review alone in KFC. I enjoyed eating more than studying it is due to the noise that the other people made inside the place. I kind of enjoy the atmosphere and topics then suddenly, a "call of nature" needs to be attained so I went back to the dormitory. I only spent an hour and forty minutes in KFC reviewing just a few pages.

At present, I now on the 5th chapter and I still need to study 9 more chapters!

So I need to get back to my room and confine myself with the books.


P.S.
Super thanks to those who viewed my prod on Youtube! :)
And for those who were not able to check it yet, HERE is the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment