Saturday, August 21, 2010

EXPENSIVE DAY it has been

Upon waking up yesterday Saturday, I immediately went to the bathroom.
It was 8 in the morning realizing that I am left with 1o chapters to review more for Monday's BA 101 midterms.
I took a bath, prepared to go outside and thought that it was a holiday so the library was closed, I just decided to go to TechnoHub and study there at KFC.

I spent 10 straight hours in that restaurant.
It was past 6 in the evening when I decided to go home and attend a mass.
But due to Philcoa jeep waiting for the vehicle to be filled with passengers, I was not able to attend the start of the mass. I just stayed and said my prayers.

After an hour of resting in Ipil, I decided to go to Philcoa to continue my review.
This time at Chowking. I thought it was silent there. it was until ten minutes after, the radio was on.
I spent three straight hours in that place and now I am home.

I spent 700 pesos for the foods I ate in just for this day.
It was really an expensive day.
But I think it's better than not reviewing at all.
I am praying and hoping that I will pass and get high grade on the midterms.

I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment