Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day with friends

Since I needed to be in school today for a meeting with my groupmate in a report, I was not able to spend this supposed romantic day of the year. So thankfully my friends from UP Baguio was here today and researched at the CMC Library for their thesis. Carmi and Lyle were two of my best girl friends in UPB even when I was still a freshie. Well, back when we were freshie. They were my block mates then.

I was late to arrive at the library because I still came from a 5-AM trip from Pangasinan and that I arrived here past 10 in the morning. I took a cab from Quezon Ave to UP for a faster ride. Then off to CMC.
I find it cool that Lyle and I have the color of shirts, purple!

After doing some paper stuff at the library, we walked from CMC to the Shopping Center. Ate lunch at Rodics. Gave them flowers and strawberry shakes. I told them that I brought Baguio in Diliman with the roses and strawberry. They found it sweet.

They found my jokes corny and greeny, too. They were in a rush since they still have a rehearsal in Baguio in the afternoon.

I might not spend this day with the person I love, at least I got to spend it with the people I missed and love! I am planning the perfect date for me and the person I love. But I hope she won't read this so that it will remain a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment