Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Stagnation

I do not know why I am having this feeling again. I hate to think that when the semester is nearing its end, then here I am being stagnant and cannot flow with the requirements that I needed to accomplish before the deadline given. As I write this entry, I am feeling a warm tension on my butt due to the fact that I have been here in the main library of UP for almost 50 minutes now but haven't done any academic  requirements. Before I decided to go here, I was stagnant in my dormitory room in Ipil.

There is also a feeling of stagnation whenever I feel like wanting to unwind. Trying to stop the fast-paced reality as it tries to swallow and take over me. I am but a person and that the physical environment that I am cannot be and will not an ideal place, but sometimes keeping that potential in the scenario changes everything- it makes you think and think again.

Anyway, I am being stagnant again in this entry. But it makes me happy knowing that this blog is not being stagnant in the cyberspace due to the number of hits whenever I see the counter. It keeps on kicking up everytime. I just wish these people who visit and read my entries will try to comment or express their opinions about the entries in this blog, for it not to be a complete stagnant in the cyber world.

No comments:

Post a Comment