Monday, February 28, 2011

When everyone doesn't get it


I appreciate Brother Jayson's point in our Facebook group. He is one of the senior brethren, maybe not the oldest or one of the oldest members in our chapter, but I am thankful to him for being not just being protagonist and positivist most of the time, but also being understanding. He adapts to the current situation, to the current trend, to the current flow of time.

I have high respects to every member of the chapter, particularly in our chapter. I think they have a point on their arguments saying that the quality of brethren now is not as good as before, but I just don't understand why some brethren wanted to be so traditional when in fact we are already in a generation when what those brethren are advocating is not already applicable anymore or a way far to that mindset, I think.

When everyone doesn't get it, why do some people have to be a canon of something that is not an entirety of you? And that is a hypothetical question which is open to anyone to answer, if and only if you have the balls to be frank and brave enough to do so.

Now I am so tired with this kind of stuff. Can I have my breath back? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment