Wednesday, February 16, 2011

USC and CMC-SC Elections 2011

I just casted my vote this morning. First thing I did upon arriving at the College of Mass Communication. I did not vote for a straight slate. I voted for people who I think deserve the position they are running for. Being a person who has been exposed in politics since childhood, I voted for people who really care for the students and not for individuals who just seek the office only to protect their party's name.

I opted to abstain in some positions in the college-level. It's also a mix party for me. Though, it's dominated by a particular party which I prefer not to mention. I just hope the winners for the posts will really serve the students and should not only know the real world outside the university but also the world within the college.

No comments:

Post a Comment