Monday, February 28, 2011

Uncontrolled Variables

I was happy enough to be able to go home last Friday, even if I have a Saturday class on Advertising. It's just that my dad sent me a message which looked like more of a request than a question. So I did not response, until my mom called and that she asked if I can make that night. So Friday, after my head-breaking internship at PAWS, Abby and I watched the College of Science (CS) Idol at the NIGS Parking Lot to cheer and to support one of my best friends Floydy (not really his real name but it's fun that way, right Floyd?) well, it was worth it! I drolled over his first performance and that assured me that he will make it, though on his second performance, was not as good as his first. After Floydy's second performance, I bid goodbye to Abby, Joanna, and Ate Tina for I needed to catch a bus after the show.

Upon coming home at the dormitory, I rushed and packed all the necessary things that I needed to do on weekends. Books, and some more books.

The bus was the last one, so I convinced myself that it was fine to stand inside a bus. It was just after passing the last gasoline station in EDSA that I was able to sit.

Then came the weekend. I enjoyed it, however the books proved useless when I am at home. I read none, did none, and ate a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment