Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Insights on the 2011 UP LAE Results

Kudos to all the passers for this year's University of the Philippines Law Aptitude Examination. I am so happy for my orgmates in UP Circle of Entrepreneurs Ate Yna (Catherina Jimenez), Ate Maf (Maria Fe Aguila), Kuya Pao (Pacifico Angelo Magno), and even my co-applicants Manfred (Manfred Manalo) and Rheg (Rhegine Peralta). Cheers to you guys!

I also saw some Broadcast Communication students who made it to UP Law Mr. Paolo Agbayani and Ms. Erika Migrino. I even saw Ms. Migrino during the LAE Orientation Program held at Malcolm Hall last year.

Now the pressure is on for the next batch of LAE takers, and I am one of them. I am praying so hard to make it to UP Law. I just realized last when I visited another law school near Mendiola that I cannot live in such a crowded and fast-paced atmosphere. I am praying so hard for this, really. Please do pray for me, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment