Sunday, January 23, 2011

My professor plugged my blog in class

I am happy on how my professor plugged my blog site in our CWTS class this morning.

"Oh, bisitahin n'yo ang blog ni Aldrin. Ang ganda. Doon niya pinost ang reflection paper niya." The words that I remember that came out from her Dr. Armi Santiago's mouth as she promoted my blog. She was referring to this post which I posted right after our training for Basic life Saving conducted by the MMDA People's Safety Office.

Now I am more challenged to write more substantial entries every now and then. I am also surprised yet excited for our internship at the Philippine Animal Welfare Society for 20 hours! I am excited as she said this but realizing how hard the process just to be their is hesitating to think on. I will just mind the protection for animals than these stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment