Thursday, December 2, 2010

Paskong UP

Maligayang Pasko sa lahat!

Finally I got the chance to watch the Pailaw again this year! Last year was fun because I got to watch the ceremony wherein the UP President, Mrs. Roman will light the torch-like stand to mark the start of the Christmas season in the UP community. I was lucky to be with my orgmates in UP Subol Society to watch the program-full of production numbers from the Pep Squad and sorts. I did enjoy this night since I was able to bond with my Subol-mates again. I hope this will not be my last engagement with them. We went to Jolibee Philcoa and had our dinner there after the program.

 Jhetro, Abby, Ater Hannah, Rye, Chris, Me, Joanna,
Tristan, Dinkie, Goan, and Clifford.

 Dinkie, Abby, Goan, and I.

Rye, Abby, Joanna, Ate Hannah, and Rein with UP's Zorro.

The group at the University Avenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment