Tuesday, December 14, 2010

First yet Last Exam this Year

My first examination in my media law class was kind of okay for me. It was my last examination this year. I say kind of okay because I was able to answer more than half of the total number of the questions. Thank God!
Prior to the examination, I was this anxious kid who was memorizing all the things that he needed to memorize but when the test paper arrived, it was not at all difficult as compared to the preliminary exam comments of some friends and classmates.

Funny because the first examination paper that our professor gave and passed out was not the real examination. I had a gut feeling that it was not the real examination because it was indicated in the paper the date when the examination was taken last semester. But I still answered.

I was not able to answer immediately because all the things that were there are not covered in the discussion, yet I still answered the things that I know. There were only five questions, I guess, that I was able to answer. Then after a few minutes the professor said that it was the wrong exam. She reasoned that she had two windowes open in her desktop and the secretary of the Journalism Department missed supposed test for us. So she went out and printed the right examination for us. 

The second round of the examination, or should I say the correct set of the questions of the exam was a bit easy than the first set which was given to us. I found the first part of the exam fine but the second and last part was difficult. It took me minutes to decipher and guess the answers. I believe I was the fifth to the last to submit my answer and question sheets.

I am praying that I will pass the examination. I wanted my efforts to be paid out. I missed this year's Oblation Run because of this examination. 

2 comments:

  1. hi, how did you miss oble run...eh kanina lang yun? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lorna, I missed oble run kasi I needed to review for my 1-3 PM exam. 12-1 kasi yung run. :)
    Thanks sa comment :D

    ReplyDelete