Thursday, December 9, 2010

Anxiety Attack

I feel this every time I report or present something with people who are well prepared to present their topics than me. I photocopied the assigned reading last week but I was not able to review and read it. I was not really interested with the topic at all, so I did not bother to read it anymore.

As I blog this entry, the second group is now presenting their topic and we are seven groups away before we present and we are left with an hour and a half, will i just assume that we won't be able to finish reporting? I am already on my holiday mood and am excited with Christmas vacation already!!! Yet next week Friday, we still have a class. On the afternoon of it will be the Lantern Parade.

Now, I am being attacked by my anxiety and I hope this won't overtake me as I present my topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment