Thursday, July 13, 2017

What's up


I received a private message on my Facebook page from a senior Communications student Kerzly yesterday. Kerzly, who is a resident of Barangay Salaan here in Mangaldan asked information about the groundbreaking ceremony of the Public Market facade which happened last Monday. She said that she needed it for her online journalism class. I referred the OIC-Market Supervisor Mr. Bong Rivera to her. 

Kerzly's message echoes a longing for writing to me. This made me miss my college days when we also get to write our blogs entries which made me create this blog. I took elective classes focused on online media under Dr. Data Canlas wherein we created the UP Cyber Nomads


As I browse this blog, I noticed that the last entry was posted two years ago. I was planning to create another site but I do not want my previous entries or memories here be deleted and wasted. So, with diligence I pray that I could be able to maintain this blog wherein I could share my stories and journey as a young legislator fuelled by passion and advocacies. 

This photo was taken during the 
Committee Meeting of the Provincial 
Board with some LGU Mangaldan officials 
earlier this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment