Tuesday, July 25, 2017

What happened to our society?

As a father of two beautiful daughters, I cannot help but feel worried about the immediate transformation, or should I say degradation in the society upon watching or reading the news recently. I know our government has been active in its fight against illegal drugs and other crimes, but is it still lacking? Or are the perpetrators or criminals able to adapt to the changes of time?

I hope that the government will continue to prosecute criminals and that justice be delivered to the victims and to their families. 

I do not want anything bad to happen to my family, especially my children. I am definitely sure, all fathers like me would agree that we will do anything to protect our family. 

Photo screen grabbed from ABS-CBN News website.
Used here not for commercial purposes.


Photo screen grabbed from ABS-CBN News website.
Used here not for commercial purposes.


No comments:

Post a Comment