Friday, March 18, 2011

Disappointed

You might wanna check my post prior to this.

I just saw the AVP presentations of Ipil Residence Hall and it made me sad knowing that I didn't see my name therein as a College Scholar. I again checked and recomputed my GWA for the last semester to verify it, and yes, I still got an average in the range for College Scholars. I do not know how the committee of Ipil Awarding Ceremonies manged to get the list of awardees, but I just hope they confirm everything first because it's a disappointment to some who deserve a 3-second fame in that AVP. Haha. But, seriously.

I hope Ipilistas who are in-charge for this event managed to verify the records of every dormer. Anyway, I am willing to return the medal if need be. I feel so disappointed already and it feels like I am taking away an award that is not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment