Thursday, June 30, 2011

Evolution of Impressions

One of the activities we had in our BC 196 or the Crisis in Broadcasting class this afternoon aside from having our free Chowking lunch care of our professor Congressman Angelo Palmones was to write our impressions on a piece of paper taped at the back of our classmates. The same routine was done as a class activity, too in my Speech Communication class in UP Baguio way back freshman year.

Here is the paper and my classmates' impressions on me this year.

Now here is also the paper where my classmates in 2008 wrote their impressions.

Can you spot some similar characteristics and descriptions during my freshman year to my senior year in college? I don't know if I have changed a lot since then but maybe there has been some evolution of impressions that took place without me noticing it. 

Now, can you give me an adjective that can describe me in one word? Go, write it.

No comments:

Post a Comment