Saturday, June 11, 2011

Being a Senior College Dude

I am feeling already the pressure of being a senior college students. My parents have been talking about their plans for me after graduation- my mom talked to me yesterday and dad talked to me this morning. Too much dreams for me, yet I feel like I am learning so little. I need more time to meet all their expectations and hopes for me.

So many what ifs meet my way off to that dream:
What if I get delayed and will not graduate on time?
What if I don't learn before going out on the real world?
What if I do not enjoy what they are training me for?
...and a lot more.

I need to focus first on how to graduate on time, but I will still continue learning the ins and outs of our family business. This will be my first real job, maybe. I hope I won't let my family down.

No comments:

Post a Comment