Saturday, June 25, 2011

Despite Falcon

When I was young I really hated typhoons due to the fact that they stuck me at home doing nothing without electricity. But now with the typhoon Falcon, I think I did enjoy my day. Today, Lyle and I dated and watched Green Lantern at CSI Lucao. I want to make another entry about the film, but maybe not now. I drove even there is a strong typhoon pouring over. It didn't stop us from doing what we anticipated to do and that is to watch the film!

Okay, so this seems like a boring entry even if it supposed to be not; but please bear with me because this day is so freakingly awesome.

After watching the film, I drove to Mangaldan from Dagupan City to attend Lolo Father Paul's 50th Priesthood Anniversary.

Now my girlfriend is trying to inhibit me over the net. so bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment