Friday, September 3, 2010

Sick, literally

     I feel like my whole system was down last night and I needed to go to the UP infirmary to be checked up. And yes, thank God I was not admitted and confined. The physician said that I just needed to rest. Maybe this is due to the Thursday's shoot and Friday's haggard library work. I have had a acute chest inflammatory probably viral, according to my medical certificate. If I still have high fever, I needed to have a blood examination for possible dengue. Oh, no, not dengue please. 
     It was funny that I though the medicine that was given to me was free but still I have to replace it. The pharmacy lacked the medicine that was prescribed to me so I have to go to Mercury Drug in Philcoa to buy those medicines. 
     My sister Frelyn was the one who comforted me through her text messaging, and upon arriving at the dormitory and before sleeping, my mom called and was worried about me. But I told her I was fine that moment. I felt so releieved upon hearing my mom's voice and reading my sister's messages. Dad was probably asleep at that time so he was not able to text or call.
      Maybe the physician was right, I just needed to rest, but I can't thinking all the requirements that I needed to meet. Well, yes I will take a rest but not a 3-day bed rest as what I read from my medical certificate. 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment