Tuesday, August 9, 2011

First storm

In every relationship, there will always be a storm that the couple will face. On Sunday, the storm struck our relationship wherein she almost broke up with me. It was not my fault of not telling her that a certain girl in my past texted and that girl still feels that I am still special for her. Lyle read her messages which I did not delete in my inbox- feeling confident that it was just nothing, but it meant something for my girlfriend.

She almost broke up with me, and her mom cried because she wanted us to fix it and that according to her we should not play a relationship which is molded by time.

I thank God for not letting us fall apart from each other. I thank God for putting us together after a year of no communication, and that I will not put this relationship into vain anymore. Mama is right, a relationship has been molded by time, sacrifice, and love; and that it should not be played with.

No comments:

Post a Comment