Friday, October 7, 2011

Status: Graduating

This has been my dream when I was still in high school, to graduate in the best university in the country. I am on my way to achieving that dream.

Last week, upon checking my CRS account I was surprised to see my status. Yes, finally I am graduating, hopefully. I am still hoping because this status does not assure you that you can march with your batchmates on April until your thesis has been approved and signed, and book-binded, and everything.

Last Thursday, I already had my graduation photoshoot. It was one great experience wearing a toga and sablay for the first time this college. I wanted to document that moment by recording a video of it however, staff of the studio were strict and that time was precious when I had my shoot, my batchmates were also waiting to have their pictures taken, so I was barred to record it.




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you anak! A bigger and fiercer world awaits you and your creative mind ;) -hug- kaya niyo yan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salamat Nay Kalai! :) Sorry I just read your comment po now. IMY!

    ReplyDelete