Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Jeopardy

I don't know what to do now. I am bombarded with a lot of things on my mind. I planned of not going home this weekend for me to read, and read a lot, however, because I lost my wallet during our SONA coverage last Monday, I have to go home in Pangasinan tomorrow to get my driver's license renewed and get another ATM card on Friday. My academics is in jeopardy especially now that my internship is really taking a lot of my time, and I am hating this feeling of being irresponsible student. 

I hate it when some people or events occur when I am in a middle of something, let's say when I am focusing on my academics- since I feel like I am learning so little, yet. I understand that I am a person and that I have some obligations to some entities or some people, but please I am asking for your understanding. I am also a student. I am trying to manage my time to have productive things to do, plus, I am trying to get as much sleep as I can since I have been deprived of it. I am not expecting you to immediately understand my point, that is if you do not know my context as a student in UP Diliman, a senior student at that.   


No comments:

Post a Comment