Saturday, October 19, 2013

Gardening Day

Yesterday dad and mom woke us up to accompany them buy new plants for our mini garden at home. Daddy drove the car, mommy sat on the passenger's seat, and Lyle and I sat on the backseat of Navara. 

We navigated the town of Laoac since daddy does not know the exact location where we were heading. So he had to go down the car and ask some residents. 
Thank God we didn't get lost and found the place after minutes of driving.


Dad and mom immediately searched for plants they preferred. I, too, looked for ornamentals which could be placed inside the house.


It's sad for me not to know the names of the plants we bought. But one plant stocked in my memory. It's the little plant named Dollar or Welcome Plant. I bought three of these plants and placed in our sala.

The pick up was full with ornamentals we bought.




When you get so stressed out, gardening can be a relaxing therapy to destress. Plus, the bonding moment you get to have with your family. I love off-duty Saturdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment